- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 6 Tbsp water
- 1/2 AND SOY bamboo mug of rapeseed oil
- 1 cup of raw cane sugar
- 1 cup of wholegrain spelt flour
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 2 tsp of tartar baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup homemade soy milk from the AND SOY cooking blender
- 1 tsp bourbon vanilla
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blackberries
- Mix the ground flaxseed with the water and set aside.
- Beat the oil and sugar together until it's frothy. Add the other ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the dough into a greased springform pan.
- Distribute the blackberries across the dough.
- Bake in the oven at 180ºC for approximately 50 minutes.