A healthy and wholesome diet is particularly important for children, because they grow faster in their first year of life than in all subsequent years. Simultaneously, your baby’s system is particularly sensitive and must be protected from harmful substances. The ideal situation would be for you to cook and decide what is included in your baby’s food. With the AND SOY cooking blender, preparing baby food has never been this quick and easy!
This recipe is intended as a suggestion for toddlers over 6 months. Ask your pediatrician about special nutritional needs.
- 200g potatoes
- 100g carrots
- 200g vegetables (eg. carrots, parsnips, fennel, zucchini, squash, cauliflower or broccoli).
- 100g rice
- 2-3 Tbsp fruit juice
- 2 Tbsp rapeseed oil
- Cut the potatoes and vegetables into small pieces.
- Place all ingredients in the AND SOY stainless steel jug.
- Fill it with cold water until you are in between the two marks.
- Select program 2 and start.
- In 30 minutes your baby food is ready!
- Freeze the remaining portions of baby food in ice cube containers.