- 300g oyster mushrooms from Hut & Stiel
- 1 cup of rice (or millet, barley, etc.)
- 1 onion
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp vegetable broth
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger (about 5 cm)
- Peel and dice the onion, garlic and ginger.
- Clean the oyster mushrooms and chop them into rough pieces.
- Add all of the ingredients to the AND SOY blender and pour in cold water until in between the two marks. Select Program 2, start .... and you're done!
- Season the soup with some salt and freshly grated nutmeg. Divide the soup among the soup bowls and sprinkle with freshly chopped coriander leaves and little pieces of ham.