- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Soak the walnuts in plenty of water overnight.
- Add the soaked and thoroughly washed walnuts to the AND SOY blender.
- Fill it with cold water until in between both marks.
- Select program 2 or 4 and start.
- Sift the finished mixture through the sieve.
- Add vanilla, honey, cinnamon, cocoa powder to taste. Or add some dates into the AND SOY prior to closing your program.
- Have fun trying things out! The homemade walnut milk can lasts 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
- Do not throw away the leftovers, because you can use these as an ingredient for cakes, brownies or similar!