- 1 avocado
- 2 celery sticks with leaves (alternatively: 1 handful of fresh baby spinach and kohlrabi leaves)
- 1 apple
- Halve the avocado lengthways.
- Use a spoon to remove the pulp from the shell halves and place it into the jug.
- Peel the avocado seed, cut into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- The core of the avocado is much softer than you think. With light pressure, it cuts well. (But be careful, he's a bit slick!)
- Cut all other ingredients into small pieces and place in the jug.
- Depending on your preference, pour cold or warm water into the mixture until it's in between the two marks.
- Select program 5 and start.