- 2 cups of dried tiger nuts (about 200g)
- Organic lemon zest and sugar
Horchata de Chufa is a very healthy refreshing drink from Spain. It means 'tiger nut milk'. It is perfect for people who have celiac disease, because it does not contain any casein, lactose or gluten.
- Wash the tiger nuts and soak them for approximately 12 to 24 hours.
- Put the soaked and thoroughly washed tiger nuts in the AND SOY blender.
- Add cold water until in between both marks.
- Select program 2 and start.
- Add cinnamon, organic lemon zest and sugar to taste and leave it in the fridge for two to three hours.
- Then sift the mixture through the sieve and press vigorously.
- Add ice cubes for cooling.