- 1 ripe honey melon (earth)
- 400g small tomatoes (wood)
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger (metal)
- 250 ml coconut milk (earth)
- 2 Tbsp honey (earth)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (wood)
- some zest of a lemon
- 1 tsp ground turmeric (fire)
- salt (water)
- pepper (metal)
- mint leaves (metal)
- 1 Tbsp roasted pine nuts per person (earth)
- Vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free
- Cools heat and nourishes our body fluids.
- Remove the peel and the seeds from the melon and cut into rough pieces.
- Wash and halve the tomatoes. Peel and finely chop the ginger.
- Add the tomatoes, melon, ginger, coconut milk, honey, lemon zest, salt, pepper, lemon juice and turmeric to the AND SOY jug. Select program 5 and start.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan without oil until they are lightly browned.
- Serve the soup with a garnish of pine nuts and mint leaves.