- 1 fresh pineapple
- 200g sheep or goat yoghurt
- 1 tsp of cane sugar
- 2g of fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp of lime or lemon juice
- homemade coconut milk
- 1 pinch ground Bourbon vanilla
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
Stimulates digestion, dehydrates, detoxifies, nourishes and it is rich in vitamins!
- Dice the pineapple. Place in the AND SOY blender with all of the other ingredients. Fill it up to the maximum mark with coconut milk.
- Select program 5 and start.
- Pour the mixture into jars and dust them with bourbon vanilla and chia seeds.
- Instead of the pineapple you can also use kiwi or mango.