Chop 100g chocolate couverture (bittersweet) and melt it in a water bath. When the chocolate has melted, add 6 tablespoons of whipped cream and stir well.
Alternative with silk tofu
Chocolate ice cream
You can also put the mass in the freezer, then you have created a delicious chocolate ice cream.
Important: The ice cream must be stirred every 15 to 30 minutes during freezing to keep it supple.
- 1L Homemade soy milk with AND SOY cooking blender
- 120ml linseed oil
- 1 Tbsp guar meal
- 50g raw sugar
- Guar meal is a thickener and it can be bought in the Reformhaus (health food store). Too much guar meal might give you a slimy feeling in the mouth.
- You can also use other neutral tasting oils.
- In the fridge, the homemade whipped cream has a shelf life of 3-4 days.
- Let the freshly made soy milk cool down
- Fill the AND SOY blender with all ingredients
- Select program 5 and start.