- 150g of fresh, moist Okara
- 150g flour
- 150g birch sugar
- 150g soy milk
- 60g dark chocolate (minimum 60% cocoa, cut into small pieces)
- 30g cocoa powder
- 90ml rapeseed oil
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- ½ Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
The 1st of June is International Children's Day. This is a simple recipe that makes children's hearts beat faster.
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Place paper muffin cups in the muffin tray.
- Heat the soy milk over a medium heat to lukewarm, add chocolate, stir slowly until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add all ingredients and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin cups and put the chocolate pieces on top of the muffins.
- Bake the muffins on the middle rack at 160°C for 20 to 25 minutes. This recipe is enough for approximately 12 to 15 cupcakes.