- 2 cups of organic oats (small leaves)
- 1 organic apple
- ½ litre of organic apple juice
- ½ liter of water (or almond milk)
- 1-2 Tbsp organic agave syrup (or apple sweetener)
- 1 handful of raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
A nut-sized piece of ginger (cut to size) fits perfectly in this drink.
- Wash the apple and cut it into small pieces (with the peel).
- Add to the AND SOY blender together with the oats, juice, water and agave syrup.
- The liquid should reach in between the two marks. If necessary, add some apple juice or water.
- Place the cover on top and close. Select program 4 (12 minutes) and press the start button.
- The cooking jug will start the cooking process immediately (cooking, stirring, pureeing).
- After 12 minutes, the healthy breakfast drink is ready!