- 1/2 cup black sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1 tsp linseed oil or rapeseed oil
Black sesame seeds are the original form of sesame seeds and are especially rich in valuable nutrients and minerals. In TCM and Ayurveda, black sesame seeds are a true blessing for health and well-being. They contain all the essential amino acids, have an optimal calcium-magnesium ratio and are rich in vitamin A, vitamin B, zinc, selenium, iron and lecithin.
- Fill the jug with all of the ingredients.
- Add cold water until in between the two marks.
- Select program 2 and start.
- Sweeten with maple syrup or agave syrup before serving.
- If you want you can also add 1 cup of black sesame seeds and 1 cup of rice. It will give you a thicker black sesame seed paste.