- 2 cup of unpeeled hemp seeds
Hemp seeds contain omega 3 and 6 fatty acids in a combination that is very balanced for the human organism. For us, the ratio of 1 - 4 is optimal, hemp seeds come to 1 - 3 and are very close to the optimal ratio. To keep the cost down I use unpeeled hemp seeds, because without the shell the hemp seeds costs around five times more.
- Soak the hemp seeds in water overnight.
- Rinse the soaked hemp seeds well and place them in the AND SOY blender. Fill it up with cold water to 1,5 L. Select program 4 and press start.
- Leave the finished milk for a while before you sift it. Because the black shells sinks to the bottom of the jug.
- You can refine and sweeten the milk by adding a few dried dates and / or vanilla. A bit of nutmeg, cinnamon or cocoa powder can also provide a nice alternative.