For me, porridge is similar to a soup: warming and soothing from the inside. It is the perfect breakfast dish during the cold season and comfortably sets you up for your day.
- 1 apple
- 1 cup of millet
- 650ml of water
- 1 ½ tsp gingerbread spice – e.g. cinnamon, anise, cloves, cardamom and coriander
- To serve: A handful of almonds, chopped dried apple slices, finely chopped dark chocolate (80%).
- Wash the apple, peel it and dice it.
- Wash the millet and together with the water and the apple add it to the AND SOY blender.
- Select program 2.
- After the program is over, mix in the spices.
- Divide the porridge over two bowls and garnish with honey, almonds, chocolate and dried apple slices.