- 2 cups of round grain rice
- 100g carrots
- 50g chicken
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp salt
In China, rice soup is called congee and it’s eaten for breakfast. With vegetables and chicken, rice congee is an excellent, tasty meal that calms the stomach and helps with colds. It is also particularly suitable for children.
- Wash the rice.
- Peel the carrots and cut into small cubes.
- Wash and chop the chicken.
- Add everything to the jug.
- Pour in cold water until in between both marks.
- Select program 3 and start.
- You can garnish the rice congee with sliced spring onions or chilli and coriander.