For 10 Patties / For 3-4 people
- 300g Okara
- 1 heaped tsp of vanilla sugar substitute
- 2 chicken eggs (substitute would be 5 quail eggs for 1 chicken egg)
- 1 Tbsp of birch sugar (substitute: brown sugar, household sugar or coconut sugar)
- 80g buckwheat flour
- some corn oil for in the pan
- Mix all ingredients (excluding the oil) with a whisk and stir until smooth (the mixture should have the consistency of soft mashed potatoes).
- Brush the bottom of a pan with a little oil, heat it and put 1 heaped tablespoon of Okara in the pan at a time.
- Fry them on one side first, then on the other side until the patties have taken on a nice color.
- Serve with compote, groats or roast, or with some cinnamon sugar.