- 170g wheat flour
- 170g wholemeal flour
- 1 pack of baking soda
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar
- 6 Tbsp of cocoa powder
- 220ml agave syrup
- 12 Tbsp of rapeseed oil
- 450ml homemade soy milk with the AND SOY blender.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC on top / bottom heat.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and vanilla into one of two bowls.
- In the other bowl mix the oil, agave syrup and soy milk.
- Gradually add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and stir.
- Beat the resulting liquid dough well with a whisk.
- Place baking paper into a cake tin and pour the dough into it.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes and then allow the cake to cool.