What to do with the leftover paste after sieving? This Okara almond cake is prepared quickly and it is delicious.
- 400g Okara (leftover from the soy milk production with the AND SOY blender)
- 150g ground almonds (or almond milk paste)
- 200g spelt flour
- 100g coconut blossom sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 4 Tbsp grated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pack of baking soda
- Mix all ingredients together and stir well.
- Grease the baking tin, add the dough and bake it for approx. 40 minutes at 200°C on top / bottom heat. Leave to cool.
- As soon as the cake has cooled, spread a glaze over it.