Vegan baking, without butter, without eggs, without cream – can this taste good? But of course! Just try these delicious cookies for yourself!
- 250g wet Okara (leftover paste from the making of soy milk)
- 150g wholemeal flour
- 80g sugar
- 50g coconut flakes
- 50g dark chocolate, chopped in pieces
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form small balls, place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper and press lightly.
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes until the cookies are brown.